It is tradition for us (now that we've done it twice) to give the baby their own cake for the 1st birthday to do with as they please. Evan was a bit reserved and didn't want to get too messy. Kyle....not so much.
Here is when the wheels in his head start spinning. I'm sure he wondered why we were letting him get so close.
5 comments:
Happy birthday Kyle! I'm glad you enjoyed your cake.
I wish I could have cake up to my elbows. Happy Birthday Kyle. Sorry we didn't make it this weekend. Soon.
Yea Kyle! Happy Birthday big guy! If it was still appropriate to dig into cake like that at my age, I would totally do that too!
that's a cute tradition. He's getting so big!
I love the pictures! That's the best way to eat cake and I say we all do it on our next birthday! Happy Birthday Kyle :)
Post a Comment