Monday, May 12, 2008

Hungry Boy


Apparently Kyle was hungry this morning. While I was eating breakfast he was quiet (never a good sign) so I didn't worry about it. I finished to find him sitting in the snack drawer exploring his options. I'm lucky he didn't break the drawer.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Too funny.

Jamie Gibeau said...

Cracking me up!!!!!!

Sassyfrass said...

It doesn't take them long to figure out where the good stuff is!

Megan and Jeremy said...

What a smart little guy...happy birthday and happy anniversary too! Man, I can't believe you guys have been married that long :)

Jamie Gibeau said...

Thanks! What a scary day...just so grateful that I was only a witness! What I need is some sunshine - looks like that wish will be granted tomorrow. I will most likely be home with additional kids on Friday afternoon - howz about a play toy playdate sometime Friday?