The cake was so great it requires two posts.

Look, no hands!

This is soooo awesome! I can't believe I get to do this. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

I'm so messy, and so cute. He threw most of the missing part on the floor.

Not so happy that his cake is gone and he has to be hosed off. "Cake? Where did you go?"
4 comments:
LOL, LOL - oh my - he was totally digging that cake! Amazing, Camryn was like Evan - barely did a thing - guess I now know what to expect with Reese :)!
what great cake pix!
Save that last picture and tell Kyle when he gets older that he stuck his hands into his poopy diaper and had some fun with it.
Okay, the one with him throwing his head back in sheer pleasure has to be my favorite. How adorable!!!
Post a Comment