
Sept 10th 2004
My cute baby boy

Crazy walking one year old (with what seemed like a lot of toys)

Getting so big playing with Gramps just before he turned 2

One year ago...still a little bit of a baby look at 3 years old

My baby is gone. He turned into a big boy and wants to play with remote control cars. He told me this morning he is four now and doesn't need to sleep with his big dog in his bed anymore (the one he has slept with almost every night for 3 years). When you are four you don't need the dog to keep you safe anymore because you are big apparently. I miss my baby, but the big boy thing is fun too. He is learning so much now and can do so much. He wrote out the entire alphabet the other day and if he has his way he will be reading and riding a bike without training wheels in the not too distant future. I'm excited to see what the next year will bring.
5 comments:
Augh! I can't believe you have a FOUR year old!!! I remember going to your baby shower and it seems like only a year ago.
WOW! Looking at those pics makes it so wild to think that 4 years has flown by! I love that 1 year old baby face picture!
Thanks for the cupcakes tonight...we had a great time visiting! Think we may go to a park on Friday morning...let me know what you guys are up to.
Happy Birthday to Evan-they really do change so much every year. It was fun to see a picture of him every year-hope you guys had fun!
Your boys are adorable!
Hey you guys. Cute pics of Evan. Sorry we weren't there. It looks like we won't be around for much of anything in the near or distant future, sadly (with the exception being this Christmas). Anyway, I just created a blog. It's laytonfamiglia.blogspot.com. It doesn't have anything on it yet, but I thought I'd let you know.
Post a Comment