
We set out Monday in search of the perfect Christmas tree. I took a lot of searching but 2.5 hours and two Christmas tree lots we found it.

The boys looked through some toy ads to determine what we needed to go under the tree.


Here is the perfect tree out in the wild.

Here it is at home, all decorated and ready for Christmas. I do love the way it looks, so I guess Brandon's long hunt paid off in the end (we were looking for his perfect tree).

The house is decorated, now if I could just get the Christmas shopping done we'd be ready to go.
2 comments:
LOVE your tree! I must say I miss having the real thing, you lucky dogs! And I just can't get over how cute those little boys are!
love the photo of them walking, frame it!
Post a Comment