Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow

These are kind of backwards, but oh well. Here are a few pics to show how much snow we have at our house.
Discussing the route back up the hill.

My mom was so excited to go sledding. I can't believe my dad actually got her to go.
Check out all the snow in the background.

This was our last night. We made a snow man on it then destroyed it.
Kyle's first real trip out in the snow.
Once he got the hang of it he liked it and liked throwing it at people.

2 comments:

Jodi Bernard said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! It is so fun to see pictures of your family! Hope you are enjoying the snow.

Armstrong Family said...

Wow, your family is so beautiful. I have such FOND memories of sledding with your dad. He was so creative when it came to making anything large that could hold a bazillion kids to go down that huge hill by our houses. Looks like he's still very much a kid at heart. PLEASE tell them I said "hello!" You mom looks amazing!