Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chritmas Photo Shoot

We wanted to take some pictures of the boys in their Christmas outfits. Surely I could get a good picture of my two children. They both know how to smile, and say "cheese" now. No problem. I thought I might even attempt a family picture so we could make our Christmas card.
This one isn't awful....I think they are yelling Cheese. At least they are both in the picture.Here we have Pirate Kyle. Really not sure what he was doing. Arrrrrgh!These are the ones out of the 100 photos we took that day (seriously 100).
Not bad...just not great.
Not smiling.... but not crying, or screaming, or running at the camera.Evan did pretty well.
Alas, there will be no Christmas card, because in between the few good ones there was far to much screaming to attempt a family photo. I don't think we have a good picture of all four of us from any time this year. Next year I'll have to try harder.

1 comment:

Anne Bennion said...

What cute little boys you have! I laughed so hard at the Pirate Kyle picture. That was great. I understand your pain in trying to get a decent picture of your kids. Try getting 4 boys to look at the camera and smile.