
We were hanging out at my parents yesterday when Brandon spotted these friendly creatures out the back window. The one just stared at all of us while we took pictures and stared at them. The other two showed off by biting eachother and running up and down the branches. It was very fun to watch, but I'm glad we were inside and not somewhere where they could attack us.
2 comments:
I love racoons - they're so cute!
The first time I saw one in person I started running towards it and Josh had to yell at me to come back - I had no idea they were dangerous. Ooops!
Eww...that's creepy! I know it was a few posts back but I LOVE the picture of Kyle and Santa, thanks for the good laugh! That's what Hyrum does as well so we just skipped Santa altogether this year but I'll have to remember there is one at Wal-Mart next year.
Post a Comment