Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We headed over to my parents' this morning for the annual hunt. We have no age limit on who gets to hunt, so it is usually everyone. Brandon and I have taken the past few years off to take pictures. Katie hunted with the boys, but Grandma decided to take the year off to watch.
Evan showing off his loot.
Kyle's prized possession. They both had surprise cars from Cars the movie in their baskets. For all you parent's of boys out their Evan got Wingo and Kyle got The Abominable Snowmobile. Very exciting!
Kyle wasn't too happy with putting on his church clothes so we only have Tay and Evan before church. I think these two look lovely though.
Kyle did get his clothes on, but this was the best I got of the outfit. Maybe we will try these outfits again next week and see if we can't get a photo of the boys together and smiling...that may be too much to ask though.
Hunting at Grammie and Gramps'. Here they were real eggs, and all of the ones in Kyle's basket I think ended up cracked as he kept throwing them in so he could get to the next one.
All in all a great Easter. The boys had a blast which is really all I care about, but we had fun too visiting with family and catching up on what everyone has been up to. Now the boys are thoroughly exhausted and full of candy, so it is off to bed.

3 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

I got those ties for my boys! I got the orange shirt for my baby!!! We really need to get together I think I boys would have a blast!!

Camille said...

Okay it looks like you guys had sooo much fun and got in some serious family time--sure makes us miss you guys. We did do a hunt of our own with Basil and Graham. Basil was really into it, Graham not so much! :) Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks.

Camille said...

Well you are having a girl...you may need a splash of pink or purple in there amongst the blue! I got the shadow box idea from my sister...a great way to store those cute newborn/hospital items!