Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Outfits Take 2

I was determined to get a picture of the boys in their Easter outfits, so I had them wear them to church again this week. I don't know what I'm going to do with three kids, because just trying to get a decent picture of these two is nearly impossible. We did okay in the end.
I love the rosy cheeks. It was 70 something degrees and I had poor Kyle was getting a little toasty.
I think he was done at this point...

7 comments:

Camille said...

They look so cute. I love Kyle's rosy cheeks! CAN NOT wait to see you guys! (2 weeks from today!)

Sassyfrass said...

Handsome boys!!

Anne Bennion said...

Just wait until there is 3 kids to try to take pictures of. Practically impossible. You boys sure are handsome!

Kelly said...

Those are way cute, love the outfits.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Your efforts were worth it-they are adorable!

Laura said...

They are too cute. And I LOVE those rosy cheeks!

Becca said...

I hate to be unoriginal, but your kids are so darn cute, I just can't get enough!!