Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 Month Already

Grace is already a month old (and a few days) and the time has flown by. I realized we haven't posted pictures in a few weeks, so here are a few of our ever changing baby girl.
Fresh out of the shower, which she loves.

Snuggling with Gramps at Evan's party.
Modeling another cute dress. She is so fun to dress up and she puts up with the outfit changes pretty well.
I love this picture. The boys love her and are so good with her.
This was a week or so ago, so she is even chunkier now. I weighed her yesterday and she is about 11.5 lbs. That puts her at 3 lbs over her birthweight already.
Her first time at church. This dress is size 6 month and it already fit her. Maybe a little big, but not much.
Striking a post in some new jammies. They fit better when she had her feet out.
Her new toy. She likes to be held and rocked (all the time) so today we went and bought her a swing that we hope will hold up to her chubby self. The one we had with Evan would moan and groan but couldn't keep him moving when he was about 6 weeks old. So far this one seems to be doing a better job.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I absolutely love all of the pictures. Boy, she looked adorable at church on Sunday-LOVE that dress. The boys are such good big brothers :)

Laura said...

She is SO cute - I love all her hair!! Keep the pics coming :-)

Brianne said...

What a cutie! I love all of her dresses. I hope she likes the swing, they sure can be a life saver!