I can't believe Grace is already 2 weeks old. The time has gone by pretty quickly for the most part. There have been a few long nights trying to get her to burp, but she is getting better. I think she has nights and days pretty well figured out now. Overall she is a pretty good baby and we are enjoying her.
You can tell she is putting on weight. At her one week appointment she weighed 5 oz over her birthweight so we got to skip the usual two week appointment.
4 comments:
I hope you don't mind Becca, but I hopped on over to your blog from Becky Zobells. Your little gal is SUCH a doll, and that hair...I love it!
Your boys look like such great big brothers...what champs!
I can't believe how much hair she has at two weeks. You better be practicing, it won't be long before you're doing hair.
She is so sweet...and a little chunky (just the way we like them!) Miss her and you guys already!
I have to comment on the hair as well...did your boys have that much? Adelyn is so jealous. Her hair is just now up to an inch or so.
Post a Comment