Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister! Katie is 22 day and I thought I would mention just a few of the reasons I love her.
She is great entertainment in the car and knows the most fun songs. Granted I'm really sick of the "bazooka zooka bubble gum" song, but the others are still fun. Most 22 year olds won't dance to the penguin song with their nephews endlessly and do the buffalo.
Holidays just aren't the same without her.

Rain or shine she is there for us...this time is was rain. No complaints though. She even let us go to two hunts in the rain.
She is a great babysitter. She watched Evan for us outside the temple in 100 degree heat while Bryce got married. When we came out Evan was still happy and having a good time despite being in a suit in that heat.

She can always make me smile.
Gotta love a girl who will tube with the kids. This summer she saved me countless times playing with my kids in the water while I was too fat to do it. Even after a hard day at work.
I couldn't ask for a better sister. It makes me kind of sad that she is getting married soon and won't be around as much anymore. I'm crossing my fingers that Ben gets a job up here so all the fun times can continue. We love you TAY! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Allisha said...

Nothing's better than a having a good sister be such a big part of your life!!!