
I'm a little late on this one, but better late than never. Evan had a birthday party the Sunday after his birthday with all of his Washington grandparents and great-grandparents. This year he picked a Batman theme so Brandon had to make a Batman cake.

Then Brandon had to make pin-the-face on Batman. Evan really wanted to play a pin-the- something game, and he was prepared to have an Elmo party because he thought that was the only way to do it (after Kyle's party). They didn't have a Batman one at the store so Super-Daddy came to the rescue and made this the night before.

Kyle cheated, but he still didn't win. I'm not sure he knew where he was aiming. Grandma (my mom) was the big winner this year.

The results of the game...a many headed Batman.

Birthday boy and trusty assistant getting the candles blown out. I'm pretty sure he had a good party.
3 comments:
I love the batman theme. The cake is awesome, great job Brandon! Also the pin the face on Batman-did he draw that or something?! Brody wanted a pin the something on Spiderman and Ebay ended up saving my life on that one.
Yeah, Brandon drew it. He has some amazing artistic skills that come in handy around here. He does the artwork for the kids rooms too.
I didnt know Brandon was such an artist - definitely impressive! Also, great job on the cake - if I was a little kid I would totally want that cake for my next birthday!
Post a Comment