Our house is progressing on turbo drive. This week we weren't expecting too much. After plumbing, air ducts and electricity were installed, we expected a week of nothing to complete inspections and adjustments. However, not a second was wasted.
Last week Hardie Plank siding was applied: entire house...2 days.
Drywall, people... everywhere! This is our illustrious archway... dun duh duh dun dun DAHHH! (Choir of angels rejoicing)
Upstairs... the landing.
The beautiful ladies in the master bedroom!
And my beautiful kitchen... we took pictures of the rest of the drywall... but it's just drywall so I'm gonna leave it at that,... but that's not all my friends NO! That is NOT ALL!!
BAM!! Heck yesssss! That is paint on our house. Green! Like we always wanted! We got a garage door too, and it still needs paint; it's going to be a darker greenish hue. Also note the front porch has been pored.
Finally, this is the back patio, complete with steps to the back door. We continue to be flabbergasted at the incredible speed at which this is going and we believe that we will definitely be in by mid August. Sssssweet.
3 comments:
Wahoo!! It's looking amazing! I can't wait to see more progess...
It is going really fast. I LOVE the paint and I LOVE painted garages. It's one thing I did not win on with this house. Kyle wanted to be like everyone else in the neighborhood - BORING! It's looking so good, can't wait to see the rest.
In turbo speed! For sure! That is amazing. Our builder is like the slowest builder on the entire planet. Our house took a solid 6 months and that was with us badgering and pushing every step of the way until closing. Our first house with same builder took about the same too.
I love the green and I love the inside. You'll be amazed at all of your space, wonder how you'll ever fill it up and then in 2 years look around and say "Gee, we need a bigger house!" Don't ask me how that happens, but it's true.
Post a Comment