Sorry we've been slacking on the updates, but pictures of textured walls just aren't that exciting. So, since the last update things have changed quite a bit. It is now starting to look like a house we could live in sometime soon. We got the walls textured and painted, the lights installed (although we are working on getting one of them changed), and as of yesterday we have cabinets.
This was Sunday afternoon when we stopped by. The boxes are all of the cabinets ready to go. You can see some of the lights too.
Here is our bathroom this afternoon. Evan was enjoying checking everything out, and again you can see some of the lights. I love all of the cabinet space in there. Much improved over our last house. I think Kyle has already turned every light in the house on and off at least once.
3 comments:
Looks great Becca, I am happy for you guys!
Love the updates. Keep 'em coming!
Everything looks great. Its going to be a beautiful home! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment