Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random Photos

While I'm updating I thought I should put up a few more photos of our recent happenings.Grace has been her usual cute self and recently learned to clap and pull herself up on things. We're thinking she may skip crawling and go to walking. She isn't real close to walking yet, but she can stand up for about 30 seconds all by herself.
My dad got hit in the head by this pot. It fell off the top of the cupboards and landed right on top of him. We're lucky it was him and not one of the kids because it could've killed a kid as heavy as it is. He ended up with a concussion and two big lumps but he's fine now. My mom even had a huge bruise where it hit her in the leg after it hit him.
Evan got a black eye falling off his bike. This is about day 3 of the black eye. He totally looks like he has make-up on with the eye and whatever he was eating when I took this picture. I promise he doesn't though, just a nice shiner.
We had a going away party with some friends from church. These were a few of Evan's buddies. The two girls were in preschool with him all this past year and he was sad to leave them.
We had a great family reunion! This is the pink hair club just after we finished a family game of kickball.
I love this picture of Kyle! He was playing on the teeter-totter with Papa and so happy.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Grace looks SOOOO big in that picture!! I can't wait to see her and you guys in a couple weeks! Congrats to Evan and his first tooth loss!

Ali said...

Busy and Bruised. I hope you guys had fun at your little good-bye party. We wanted to make it but had company that night. Hope to see you around though.