
Evan got his first loose tooth Monday, and as of tonight it is gone. He has been wiggling it like crazy and eating apples trying to loosen it up. He even tried to yank it a few times. Finally tonight it was ready to come out so we did what my dad did to me. We tied some dental floss around it and had him hold the end and punch Brandon's hand. Out it popped.

We rented Tooth Fairy the movie tonight to celebrate and it worked out that just he and I watched it. It was fun to have a movie night with my big boy and the movie wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Now he is laying in bed trying desperately to fall asleep so the Tooth Fairy can come.
1 comment:
That first tooth is so exciting. I hope your tooth fairy is better than ours. Our tooth fairy pays interest as it either has really busy nights (or forgets).
Post a Comment