SO DELICIOUS
It is a crawl with a limp. Gavin walks with a limp. It adds character.
it's the homey crawl, the gav and kyle are cool yo
No rest for mom now! Two mobile kids? You're toast ;)
Oh boy, crawling! Never a dull moment in your house now. I am hoping Aaron waits a long time to crawl so I can keep my sanity for a little longer. by the way, I can't figure out how to post videos. Any help???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is a crawl with a limp. Gavin walks with a limp. It adds character.
it's the homey crawl, the gav and kyle are cool yo
No rest for mom now! Two mobile kids? You're toast ;)
Oh boy, crawling! Never a dull moment in your house now. I am hoping Aaron waits a long time to crawl so I can keep my sanity for a little longer. by the way, I can't figure out how to post videos. Any help???
Post a Comment