Well this is what my Valentine's Day is amounting to. Two cute boys watching the ever so romantic Ratatouille with me. Brandon had to work, so here I am with my two Valentines.
I did get pretty flowers, which I love, and a jewelry box. All in all, a pretty good day.
5 comments:
Sounds like our Valentine's Day! Evan was so cute with is Valentine...Camryn just kept talking about him after he left! Have a great night!
I meant "his" Valentine...and this is what happens when you make comments past your bedtime!
Valentine's day kind of loses its momentum once we are all grown up and busy. Ours was pretty low key also. But hey, at least you got some pretty flowers!
Hey Stucki Clan! Good to hear from you! I love your blog and you have really cute kids. I'm going to put you in my "Other Cool Blogs" so you guys are totally hooked up in the cool circle. Welcome!
Anyway, keep us posted on the family and I'll try and keep our blog up-to-date as well.
Sounds like you had a low key Valentine's Day. I think V-day is meant for Elementary Schools and newly weds. Ours wasn't too exciting either. We did make it out to eat though . . . TACO BELL!! I got the Lover's Bean Burrito.
I knew I couldn't live without those jeans...I did tell an avid ebayer here at work that our trash gets picked up every Tuesday and at the rate we are going she should rummage through it for some possible good finds!! :)
We will be heading to my parents tomorrow but hopefully next Friday we can get the friends together to play!!
Post a Comment