The sun came out today for the first time in forever so the boys and I went for a walk. I decided to let Evan bring our old camera so he could take pictures of things to make a poster later (he loves to make posters). These are just a few of his favorites.
The speck by the crack is a bug he wanted to get a picture of.
2 comments:
That had Court and I laughing so hard and we hadn't made it to the Camryn picture which REALLY cracked us up!! He actually took some cool pictures! He gets his subject right in the correct spot!
See you much sooner than later!!!
Do you mind if I add you to my blog friends?
Evan is a great photographer. When I let Geoff loose with the camera his pictures are totally crazy. The ones on the blog yesterday were pretty posed to make sure he had some good ones!!
Post a Comment