Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm Back

Okay, I have no pictures yet, but I figure I would mention why I have fallen off the face of the blogging world for the past week and a half. We've been sick, and teething. Well, Brandon wasn't sick, but he has been working a ton. We just had a cold, but it came with a fever (for everyone) which left me exhausted. Kyle ended up with his first ear infection. I just barely made it to the doctor Friday to get that looked out, but thank goodness because it meant I didn't have to go to the ER over the weekend. I think we are all well, or at least mostly well, now. Kyle's teeth (I think there are 4 getting close) have yet to show themselves, but he must be getting used to it because he is pleasant again.
In more exciting news, we got a new mattress this week which is fabulous. We upgraded to a king and it was well worth it as I've had both boys in bed with me multiple times this week. The other excitement, Kyle learned to crawl. It is a goofy crawl, but he is moving. He is also pulling himself up on the furniture and walking along it too. So, I am keeping the floor much cleaner and we are finding things we need to baby-proof again.
I'll work on some video and pictures, but that is the report on the last 10 days of my life. So fun. I think Brandon was glad he was working so much.

4 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Sounds like your week has been like our month. Just when I thought we were turning the corner, Andrew, Gavin, Ellie and I all started throwing up and other business today! When is the nightmare going to end. I feel for you Becca.

Anne Bennion said...

Sorry to hear that you were all sick during our nice weather. Isn't that always the way it happens.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Becca,
Thanks for blog spying! :) I am so glad that you did, it's been fun for me to see what you guys are doing and I spied on Becca Cramer too. Your boys are absolutely adorable!! Evan looks so much like your family. So I put your link on my blog so I can check up on you guys ;)
Megan

Leigh said...

I thought you were back! It's been four days!