Okay Leigh, sorry it has been 4 days since I posted. I got a haircut today so I thought I'd show it off. This is actually my natural curl, no curling iron. It looked a little better before I napped on it, but you get the idea. I hope it looks cute straight too. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

7 comments:
Way cute Becca. I didn't know you had that natural curl. I like it.
wow, TWO blogs, man Becca you are making us all work. I, on the other hand, might be bad the next few days as I'm busy moving.
Love the curls!! I had no idea you had naturally curly hair.
Your hair looks great! You definitely need to let it go "au natural" more often. Such pretty curls!
Cute hair! Did you get it highlighted as well? It looks blonder.
Yeah, I highlighted it. I see myself as a blond so I pay to keep that idea going.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't know you have naturally curly hair. =) I think it looks WAY cute. Fabulous, darling... just fabulous!
Post a Comment