It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd just put up a few pictures from the week.

This is the best part of the day with Kyle. The part where he sleeps. He has a molar trying to come through (or at least it looks like it) and he is really grouchy a lot of the time. We treasure the sleeping moments lately.

He did decide to try to take care of Evan's doll one day. He was trying to get him in the little baby cradle, and when he couldn't figure it out (it was upside down) he walked the baby over to the gate to the bathroom and tossed him in. I guess he had given up on parenting.

We got a Wii for our anniversary (I know, so romantic). Brandon was very surprised that I wanted to get it, but we love it. As you can see Evan loves it too (more than he enjoys wearing pants). For those of you Wii players out there, they are playing cow racing. I don't think Brandon was trying very hard.
2 comments:
I love cow racing, but my Mom rocks at it, and she laughs the whole time she does it. Hilarious.
Seems like ages since we have seen you...watch out for total mayhem tomorrow as we embark on our garage sale :) Hopefully the sun will shine again soon and we can make a playdate!
Post a Comment