Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary/Birthday


Today is Becca's birthday and yesterday our 7th anniversary. So this post is for you, babe.

Becca has been my best friend for over 12 years now and I am still amazed by her. She is intelligent, witty, funny, and the most beautiful girl that I could ever imagine. Becca is a wonderful mother to our children, always teaching them new things in ways that I don't think of. I remember when Evan was 2 or 3, while visiting a store he pointed to a sign and said, "That's an octagon." The patron who overheard was astounded. She offers me unending love and support as I continually try to work my way through my degree. Believe me, that takes more effort than she'll take credit for.
I think that seven years ago, I recognized that I was fortunate and lucky I was to be blessed by such a wonderful woman, but I did not know the extent of my good fortune and fully understand how much better my life would be after being married to her.

I love you, Becca! You are the best.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow. That's so sweet. We're glad you married her, Brandon. Best choice you ever made! Happy Anniversary.

Becca said...

I can't believe you guys have been married seven years already!!!!! Congratulations and happy birthday. You guys are awesome and we will definitely have to see you SOON.

Brianne said...

7 years? Congratulations! And happy birthday Becca!

Becky said...

aawwww what a cute picture! Happy anniversary and birthday. You guys are fun. Let's play some games eh?

Dave and Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! And Happy Anniversary, you two! You've always been great together! =)

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy birthday Becca! So you're a cinco de mayo baby eh? Nice! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Hope you had a fun anniversary.