
I just thought this was cute. He picked out this baby doll for himself at the store and has taken great care of her. We wanted to get him a baby so he could learn to be nice before his sister arrives. I loved that he had to wear the back-pack too, which is almost as big as he is.

My birthday cake that the boys made for me. I requested rice krispy treats this year, so while I was out with my mom, grandma, and sister having lunch and a pedicure they made this. They were so excited to show it to me when I got home (and eat it). The best part of the day was Evan repeatedly telling me happy birthday, and then Kyle before bed saying "I love you" without me saying it first (that was a first) and coming back to say "happy....happy...." with a confused look on himself. I said happy birthday and he said "yeah" and gave me a hug. All in all a great day.

We tried to get a cute shot of all three of them, and this was the best we could do. It isn't too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment