Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pin the Nose on Elmo

I don't know how we had never played this game before. It was a hit. I felt silly buying Pin the Nose on Elmo when I knew Evan and Kyle would be the only kids there, but it is very fun with adults too. This was Kyle's first attempt.

He put it down really low, and when he took off the blindfold and saw where he put it, he pulled the sticker off and readjusted it. We didn't call it cheating since it was his party. He tried again with two more stickers later and got better every time.
Aunt Katie of course had to try....here I think she is a little off in her direction. The spinning must have worked.
Evan was there to help anyone who needed it. He tried really hard to help everyone get it in the right spot, but nobody did. Gramps did have good form trying from the knees.
Evan and Kyle tried helping Papa. Kyle also made (he really did go around and say who was next) Grandma, Grandma Jean, Grammie, Gumpa, and Evan play. I have pictures of them all if anyone would like to see.

No comments: