
The boys did swimming lessons again this year and just finished up last week. It was Kyle's first time and he loved it.

Evan at the last lesson....safety day. The go over basic water safety and use life jackets.

Learning the back float. By the end he could do this by himself which made me feel good. He did really well and learned a lot of new stuff. It was kind of weird having him in the pool by himself this time. We need to work on using his goggles and I think he'll be ready for the next level.

Kyle got to "swim" with us. He was by far the youngest in his class so I wouldn't say we mastered any skills, but he had fun. He did learn to kick and use his arms in the water, so hopefully he'll be able to maneuver himself in the lake with his life jacket this summer.
1 comment:
Love that last one - Kyle has such a cute smile!
BTW I tried out your steer manure suggestion and I think its working - my tomato plants are totally growing!
Post a Comment