Friday, May 29, 2009

Potty Training???

I'm sure it was just a fluke, but I'm hoping it wasn't. Kyle announced this afternoon that he wanted to use the potty. He's done that a few times and we always take him in. Today he had actual success, and we made a big deal about it in hopes of encouraging this. He even called a few people to say "poop in the potty." He asked to go again later today, but he was a little late on that one.

4 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Impressive. I'm not gonna go near that for at least 6 months. No way, no how.

Brandon and Becca said...

We weren't trying...he just wants to give it a try sometimes. He loves to make Katie read the potty book (at least once every time he sees her) and I think it's rubbing off on him.

Brianne said...

Wow. That's great. I hope he keeps it up. Kaylin hasn't used her potty yet. She loves to read potty books and tells us when she needs changed (sometimes) and often when she's going to go poo. But she refuses to sit on the potty. Oh well. Someday.

Dave and Cindy said...

How exciting! You just may luck out and have him trained (or mostly) by the time #3 comes along. The fewer diapers to buy the better! Good luck!