Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's here it for the boys!

Becca is down in Utah the rest of this week to shop for wedding dresses with her sister and other girl stuff, so it's just me and the boys. I've been meaning to try out this pizza recipe for a little while now. You make your own dough and sauce, so it's a little time consuming, but the end product is awesome. Its a panned pizza with a deep, crusty, chewy, crust. Evan was pretty pumped to put on the cheese and pepperoni. The boys wouldn't even look up for a picture. I'm definitly going to do this one again. The recipe makes two 10"rounds, so Becca and I will enjoy a greater variety of toppings while the boys eat their pepperoni.

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Wow impressive that you cook!

Brandon and Becca said...

Actually, I do about 99% of the cooking at our house. It must be genetic because my whole family loves to do it. That is me, my 4 brothers and 1 sister.

Becky said...

Yum and Yum! I'll have to get the recipe if it's a sharing one. Way to go dad!

Doug said...

Hey man! Melanie is gone too and we have Mario Kart!!! Come up and party!