
For those who didn't catch what our latest blog addition was...we added a countdown to when baby #3 is due (August 26th). This is the ultrasound picture from yesterday. At 9 weeks the baby is already measuring 3 days ahead of schedule. The boys were that way, so I'm guessing we are having another big baby...but who knows. Evan has been saying for weeks that he thinks there is a baby girl in my tummy (he didn't even know we were pregnant) so we are curious to see what we are having in another 10 weeks or so. If you are wondering, the head is the bottom part on the ultrasound.
3 comments:
YEAH FOR BABIES NUMBER 3!!! Hurray for you! Actually, your "ticker" was the first thing I noticed. Drop the boys off anytime you need. Congrats!
Congrats you guys! Can't wait to see the newest edition.
That is so exciting you guys! I noticed the baby ticker too and had to scroll down to find the post! Love the new background and that pizza looks totally amazing. Congratulations.
Post a Comment