The first thing I noticed was the new layout and background--not sure when you changed that, so that might give a clue as to the last time I read it. The second thing I noticed was the baby ticker. I hope I haven't missed out on that news. Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting.
12 comments:
Oh I still read it! Congrats again! I just said that on FB as well!
The first thing I noticed was the new layout and background--not sure when you changed that, so that might give a clue as to the last time I read it. The second thing I noticed was the baby ticker. I hope I haven't missed out on that news. Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting.
I admit, I usually just read your posts from Google Reader. Thanks for the encouragement to come to your blog and see the fun news! Congratulations!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!
Oh I read it too. I'm Lon's mother - a friend of Brandon. It is an enjoyable blog.
Congrats!
Yes, I read it! You got backed up there for a while---you know that's not allowed in the blog world! ha ha ha
Congrats on baby #3! And yes, we are frequent visitors to your blog!
Congrats on number 3 - thats so exciting!!
BTW I read your blog all the time, I am just a lazy commenter.
I read more than I post.... great to see you've gone public. Congrats again!
Becca and Brandon! Congrats. Becca I bet you are feeling like crap.
I feel for ya!
congrats! I love the new pictures on the side, too.
Post a Comment