
Over Christmas break we got to see all of Brandon's family. It was fun getting all of the cousins together, especially because when they were around I really didn't have to worry about my kids.

New Year's Day we had everyone to our house. I thought we were crazy at first, but we had a good time. This is all the cousins minus Dan and Juli's three kids. You can see boys greatly outnumber the girls.

The "big cousins" as Evan would call them.

Evan and Rachel, the cousin he is closest to in age. She is 8 weeks older than him. They play so cute together. I'm glad they get to grow up close to each other.

The highlight of the day for the kids, playing Guitar Hero and Wii. I must say the "big cousins" were quite impressive with the guitar. I may need them to come back to beat all of the expert level songs because there is no way we are ever going to be that good.
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time with the family. We sure missed you guys this year! Glad the boys had a great Christmas!
Hi neighbors!! Miss seeing you... Hope I didn't offend you with my undercover photo in my blog .... Hope you are keeping warm & dry!! Maybe we can have a playdate on Friday if we are all well and able...chat soon!!
Think we may go to the HOCM tomorrow...need to be downtown for some other things...what do you think? Say 11 a.m.??
Missed you today...hope baby boy is feeling better! It was super crazy down there...did book Cam's party though :) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment