Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Update
We are still here. We just haven't done much that was all that blog worthy I guess. We've been sick, and with the weather mostly laid around the house. We finally ventured out today, so here are the photos.
This is just one I like from last week. Kyle loves Elmo and I love that. If he is upset, or I need to get things done, turn on Elmo and this is what you get.
We went to the science center today with Brian, Ann, Colin, and Jane. The kids loved it and came home very sleepy. The ball on the tube of air was a big hit.
The butterfly house. Kyle tried to grab a few so we had to keep a close eye. Evan kept running around but he was careful not to step on any of the ones resting on the ground. Very cool butterflies in there.
The funnel with balls was probably the highlight for all three little boys. They played there for a good 15 minutes just throwing balls into the funnel, retrieving them, and throwing them in again.
The rocket ship. When it started to count down for take off Colin and Evan both sat down and looked a little frightened that perhaps they were really going to launch into space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kyle looks huge. My goodness, how he has grown. Gavin is a midget.
The kids look cute. We haven't had much to post about either. I'll try to be better.
Post a Comment