First off a fair warning, there are a lot of pics in this post. Now, on with the show.

Grace sporting her first swimsuit

Sitting on the banyan tree in Lahaina


I love this one!

The boys one of the many times they had people bury them in the sand.

Evan went boogie boarding (so did Brandon and I)

Kyle covered in sand, which was pretty much him the entire time we were there.

Graham trying to steal the chips while we played shuffle board

Evan learning how to push them

Some tummy time in the grass

Sorry, no people in the picture, but isn't the waterfall gorgeous

Evan surfing

Kyle giving it a try

Grace while we were playing cards. I think I took a picture of her in every outfit she wore because I know she will never get to wear them again.

A great waterfall on the road to Hana. Poor Evan puked on the drive back because he got car sick and didn't tell anyone he was feeling gross.


Grace sporting her bikini. We need to start teaching her "modest is hottest."

I know it looks the same as the last one, but check out her tongue. She loves to suck on it like this all the time.


Uncle Bryce was a good sport an made many a sand castle and buried the boys many times.

Actually rubbing the sand in his eyes. That happened a lot too.

Our last night there, sharing a root beer float at Cool Cats (they have awesome burgers).

It's hard to see, but the lights are all on the giant banyan tree we had pictures on earlier. It is seriously a huge tree.

Another cute Grace outfit. I think she looks ready to play tennis.

The sun really took it out of them.

Surfing the morning we came home.

Brandon is the one still bent over. He caught a lot of good waves the last day.

That's me. Surfing was so fun, I don't know why I didn't try it on previous trips.

Grace sticking her feet in the ocean.

She wasn't a fan.

Ready to head out to the plane. Pardon my hair, but we were in a hurry. This was right out the back door of our condo. The view was amazing.

The trip was a blast. Not pictured are snorkling (Evan too), bobbing, the whales we saw multiple times, and President Eyring showing up in the ward we attended (he even waved right to us as he was leaving in the parking lot). It was an awesome trip and we were sad to leave, but we are enjoying being in our house again. Happy New Year!
10 comments:
OK now I'm really jealous!! Not only did you get to go to beautiful Maui for Christmas and hang out on the beach in the sun but you got to try surfing and you got to see President Eyring.....Does it get any better than that?!
The kids look like they had lots of fun!! Great pictures!!!
Now I really want to go on vacation!!!
I love all of the pictures. That looks like an amazing time! Okay, I love the pic of Grace in her little bikini-modest is always hottest except when you are that cute and on a beach in Hawaii. She is adorable.
The boys look like they had the time of their lives. So do you guys. Such a fun tradition. And I had no idea you could surf! Awesome celeb sighting at the end too.
I am so jealous! I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas. What city did you stay in? Did you seriously have to buy Grace a new wardrobe just for the trip??
We stayed in Kihei, and yes we had to buy Grace a new wardrobe. We bought it all over the summer when we saw stuff on sale, but she is a little bigger than we thought she would be and we had to buy a new swimsuit last minute.
Awesome pictures!! Makes me miss it so bad!!
These pictures make me miss my Hawaii beaches. Sitting in my cold basement right now I could go for the warmth of Hawaii. Looks like you guys had fun.
What a fun trip!
Wow what a great trip!! It looks warm and awesome. I'm glad you guys had a good time and took lots of pictures. Watch out for that road to Hana. It'll get you everytime. :(
Wow, looks like you had fun! Totally jealous. I keep telling myself I can't travel anywhere anymore now that we have a baby, but you make it look easy! How was taking 3 kids on a plane?? You are braver than I am!
How cool is that you guys went to Hawaii! I don't think I would have missed the snow a bit :) Looks like you guys had so much fun-I love all the pictures but I think my favorite one is of all 3 of your kids sleeping on the couch-they must have really been worn out :)
Post a Comment