They had fun.

I think Brandon is a bit ashamed of our not so professional looking gingerbread house this year, but the boys love it. I gave them full reign on how to decorate it and they placed the candy wherever they wanted. Not the best looking, but whatever.


I love that they neglected the back completely. That is the gingerbread man Kyle decorated. Evan covered his in candy, Kyle's only got eyes.
2 comments:
You guys did the same Gingerbread house we did! Don't you love Costco? Great job boys. Everything looks fantastic. The wonderful thing about gingerbread houses is you just can't do them wrong.
You know I think next year it would be fun to have a kids' house and then a parents' house just so we can do it up all grown up and professional.
I think it looks great! No Christmas is complete without the gingerbread house. The train is fun to do also, but I think the boys would find the tree kind of boring. Just think, next year they'll have that much more experience under their belts and it will look more "professional"!
Post a Comment