
I can't believe I'm putting this picture on here for all to see, but I thought Grace looked cute. I love the little hat that my Aunt Pam made. Grace sang to herself most of the time we hunted because she was tired. As my excuse for looking like this....it was Black Friday and I had been awake since 3:30 or so after having gone to around 11:30 the night before. I got some awesome Christmas presents though at 5 in the morning.

The boys thought Pimpa's chainsaw was too loud. After he was done with both trees Kyle announced "Pimpa killed it."

One of very few family pics of the 5 of us.

The helpers taking the tree back to the car.
2 comments:
I miss being able to cut down a tree. You can't even find pre-cut real trees easily around here.
Fun tree hunting and I love the comments the kids made. You look great in that picture! (and I thought so before I even saw your commentary).
I wish we had some great tree-hunting pictures to post, but it wouldn't look so cool having the kids stand in front of the trees we bought at the HOME DEPOT this year!
Post a Comment