We made it to the mall to see Santa. The photographer offered to take more pictures but I decided this was classic for our three kids. Evan is smiling, Kyle is of course not, and Grace has her head leaned the direction it isn't supposed to be. It commemorates our year perfectly. They all have their eyes open and nobody is crying so we will take it.If you click on the picture it blows up so you can see their faces better.
5 comments:
I love it. Santa was at our ward party tonight and Kaylin said, "I just want to look." I'm hoping to get a picture of her with Santa later this month. We'll see. I'm glad that none of your kids are crying :-).
Love it! And I love that Grace is wearing the outfit we bought her...she makes that look REAL good! Glad everything is festive over your way!
haha i love this picture! that is a classic Kyle fae
Grace-
Tessa has that outfit, you guys should get together before you outgrow it.
I love it because that is how you remember them. Cute family!!!!
Post a Comment