
I'm a little late on the post, but the 21st of Novemeber my little sister got married! Ben is a great guy and we are all glad to have him join the family. These are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

The cake. I got to go help pick it out and do the cake tasting. If you haven't done that I highly recommend it. Very fun.

Bryce, Camille, and sweet baby Graham

Evan loved dancing. This is him and my cousin's daughter Ellie practicing their slow dancing skills.

Grandpa and his mini-me. Kyle looks just like my dad's baby pictures and he is definitely a grandpa's boy.

Just us.

Gracie's fancy dress.

I have a million pictures of her from that day. Really from every day. Having a girl is pretty fun.

The first dance

I'm hoping the photographer got a good one of this pose.

Grace was a little sleepy and screamed through this photo shoot. Ben's nieces handled the screaming well though.

Out of order, but this is when they first came out of the temple

Evan with Aunt Tay. He ran right up to her when she came out. Also notice the suit. He was so excited when she decided he could wear a suit and not a "lame vest." He made us go to multiple stores looking for the perfect square toe black shoes to go with it.

This was Kyle through the entire reception. No tie, no suit coat. Just him passed out on the couch. It probably worked out better that he slept though.
4 comments:
Congratulations Katie! Her dress and cake were both gorgeous! I love the picture of Evan slow-dancing and the fact that he really cared about what he wore that day. Too funny. Your family is adorable!
No pictures of your beautiful mother?
Looks like a beautiful wedding. I love the dress and cake also-spectacular! I loved Grace's dress and the boys looked so handsome! What a great time. Good pics. Congrats to your sis and her new hubby.
Tell Katie I said congrats-she looks so beautiful and so, so happy! I love family weddings, I was kind of sad when Brigg's wedding was over because he was the last sibling. I guess there are still cousins :) You & Brandon & your kids look fabulous too!
Post a Comment