
Here is the tree in all its glory. You are really missing out not seeing it in person because the Santa on top has fiberoptic lights and glows different colors. I call him creepy Santa because after you leave the pretty white light phase he turns green, purple, and my ultimate creepy favorite devilish red. We love our creepy Santa though and I'm sure we will keep him til his creepy lights die.

I loved this one of the boys. They just laid down on the floor and decided to color. It's good to know they can play well together, even if they don't choose to all of the time.

It snowed last night. A good 1/4 of an inch or so was still on the ground when the boys finished breakfast so they ran out to make a snowman. Evan looked so determined out there I sent Brandon out to help and using almost all of the snow in the yard they managed this guy. "Frosty the noman" as Kyle refers to him. By evening he was gone but I'm sure given another dusting of snow Evan will make another one.
4 comments:
I love it! You must have stolen some snow from the neighbors too. I didn't know there was enough out there but Frosty and the boys sure are cute.
I can't believe you guys managed to make a snowman with that tiny bit of snow that we had. They must have had a lot of determination!! So cute!!
Everyone should have a devilish Santa on top of their tree to scare them away from messing with the presents before Christmas morning.
Good job on the snowman boys!
Pretty good snowman for so little snow on the ground.
Post a Comment