We got to spend Christmas in Maui this year with my family. Camille put together a Christmas Eve program for us that included all of us dressing up in costumes to act out the nativity.

Our baby Jesus in a manger. I love the sign on the basket. It says "Hawaiian Style Please remove your shoes. Mahalo" Grace was so good and laid in the basket the whole time without fussing.

The shepherds. There were a lot of sheets to choose from for clothing.

My mom was the angel. Gotta love the visor.

Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus.

Our three wise men. It looks like Graham was bringing Catch Phrase as his gift. We ended up with gold (legos), frankincense (a little bowl with potpourri type stuff), and myrrh (a mirror). I'm hoping this is a new tradition because it was very fun.
2 comments:
How cute!! I Love it!! I'm very jealous that you got to go to Maui though...it's been far too long since I've been there. Maybe I'll have to plan a trip somewhere sunny soon!!!!
That is cute...Tristan's family used to do that also, although there are no pics to show for it!! What fun memories for your family!
Post a Comment