Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Morning

The Easter bunny hid eggs at my parents' house since Brandon was at home sleeping (he worked the night before). My mom and sister joined in the hunt as usual, and I took the year off to take pictures. They'll kill me for posting their pajama pictures, but if you are going to hunt in your pj's you ought to expect a few pictures. They took on the living room while Evan dashed ahead to the family room to try to clean up before they got there.
Here they are looking for the last few elusive eggs.
Evan finding the last egg (which they had all walked by to get to the family room)

Kyle checking out the loot and hoping Katie will share.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

your Easter party looks way cooler than mine! I want to battle your mom for eggs! And how come Katie was home AGAIN!

Batman Forever said...

I can totally see your mom pushing Evan over to get to the egg first. She's intense.