Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Outfits

Here are a few of the pictures I managed to get of their outfits. I was hoping to get outside pictures, but the weather wasn't cooperating. Maybe on another day (today it is snowing).Kyle thinks he is pretty hot stuff.
I love the gate in the background to keep Kyle and the dog downstairs.
Kyle wasn't so sure about this one.
Peace out Mom, that's enough pictures. Notice the band-aid on Evan's finger. That morning before church he dropped an 8 lb weight on his finger. The entire fingernail is purple and I'm pretty sure it is going to fall off. Maybe I can get a picture of it now that he has decided it doesn't require a bandage at all times.
My boy loves Peeps so my mom picked up these fancy ones in Belize for him. Rumor has it they aren't as good as regular Peeps (if you think those are good), but they were adorable.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

they look so cute in their Easter vests!

Batman Forever said...

Pretty cute kids!