Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Egg Decorating

My mom, Katie, and Katie's friend Judd decorating with Evan
The winning egg

Okay, I'm going to try to get caught up. Last Friday we decorated Easter eggs. My sister was home, and since Brandon worked all week, I took the boys over to my parents' place to decorate. Evan thought it was great fun, although he did squeeze a few of them a little too tight when he was trying to draw on them, and they cracked. We ended up with enough for the family egg cracking competition though. I don't know if Evan just drew a lucky spot in the bracket, or if he is just a natural, but he won the whole competition. His green egg was a lucky one.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I love all of the pictures. What's this "family egg cracking contest"? Sounds intriguing. So, was Evan not wearing a shirt so he wouldn't stain his clothes with dye or was he ready to go for a dip in the lake? And have fun with the snow down there. I saw it on the news and thought of you :-).

Brandon and Becca said...

Evan was topless to avoid staining. The egg cracking contest.....one person holds their egg with just enough of it showing so that the other person can touch the two eggs together. Then the other person takes their egg and tries to crack the other egg. The cracked egg loses and the other egg moves on to the next round.

Georgia and David said...

Must. Try. Egg. Cracking. Contest.