Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hunt Number One

Saturday the weather was gorgeous so I took the boys to two Easter Egg Hunts. My parents and sister came along to watch the madness (along with the rest of the city). There were 16,000 eggs at each hunt and the kids were split up into four age groups. Evan managed about 20 eggs or so at each hunt.
Here he is getting ready
Evan's best friend Camryn met up with us at the first hunt. They stuck together for a little while during the hunt, then Evan had to find a few more green eggs and she was probably after pink.
Kyle got in some quality time with Aunt Tay.
He loves to stand up, and apparently he was trying to keep his cheeks warm, or maybe stay out of the sun to avoid burning.

Evan showing off his haul. You can see a purple egg sticking up over the edge.
He even won a t-shirt.

3 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

Where was the other hunt that you went to??? Sometimes Lattin's gets so crazy but then again most egg hunts will be.

Leigh said...

I just love that Ev is in a BYU sweatshirt. Represent!

Jamie Gibeau said...

What cute photos - I think the one with Kyle warming his cheeks wins!!! BTW, don't be too jealous...Reese's 7-8 hour stints only lasted until Monday of last week - she did grant me another one this weekend (although I have the cold again and am coughing all night so it didn't really matter...does that even count???) Did you get your new bedroom furniture? (nosy neighbor heard the truck back in yesterday) Hopefully the sun will show it's face and we can meet up - am watching 3 other kids next Friday (long story) but if it is nice I would love to walk to the "park"; most likely will need to walk to the park! Chat soon!!