I was trying to use a template using the html code but it didn't work. This is just one that blogger has if you go to template. But then off to the left you can change the actual colors to whatever you want. I'll just stay with this because I'm not redoing it again like I had to yesterday. Luckily I didn't lose all my posts! Hope all is well! Are you coming down to pick up Katie? Can't wait to see you then!
1 comment:
I was trying to use a template using the html code but it didn't work. This is just one that blogger has if you go to template. But then off to the left you can change the actual colors to whatever you want. I'll just stay with this because I'm not redoing it again like I had to yesterday. Luckily I didn't lose all my posts! Hope all is well! Are you coming down to pick up Katie? Can't wait to see you then!
Post a Comment