
We finally bought new bedding for our king size bed. The white pillows don't match, but they were the sheets we already had on, and we didn't feel like changing the sheets today. Try to ignore the clutter on the night stands. The new bedroom set is in the works, and it will only have drawers in the nightstands, no shelves, so you won't see our junk. Anyway, what do you think?
7 comments:
That is VERY fancy. I love the colors. We have been looking for bedding and nightstands for a few months. Where have you found good stuff?
We got the bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond. We are looking at getting a bedroom set from Costco.com right now, although we're going to go check at the Costco home store before we order. We've found a lot of stuff we like at Macy's furniture too.
Wow! You want to come decorate my bedroom for me!!! I think Stuart wouldn't tolerate all those pillows though. He would be constantly throwing them on the floor.
HOT Bec. Let me know how the bed search goes. I'm in need of a bed as well.
Nice, love the colors
I like the new bedding too! Can't wait to see the final product!
As for tomorrow, Court mentioned that he would like to go with Camryn so I may have him meet up with you guys at the 11:00 hunt (love him but it gets them out of my cleaning space for a bit so I can "do it my way" :) I will give you a call in the morning and let you know if they are still up for going (Court and I have both been home (at different times) sick this week - just a head cold but with lack of sleep feels like a Mack truck hit you!) I know Cam would want to hunt with Evan so Court wanted to meet up if the day was nice (which it is supposed to be!) We'll chat in the a.m.!
Oooh, I love it. Very rich. I'm seeing all sorts of stuff you could do with paint colors and accents. Can't wait to see what the bedroom set looks like. And I'm really envying the king size bed!
Post a Comment