Friday, March 14, 2008

Play Date

We met up with our neighbors today at the Hands On Children's Museum. Evan and Camryn had a blast together . It is amazing how well they get along. Evan is already asking when we are going to see her again, and what we're going to do, and if she can come over and play with his toys. Jamie and I had fun chatting and holding the babies while these two ran around together. These aren't the greatest photos, but you get the idea.There was a new dental section where the two of them practiced brushing their teeth.

They were trying to make an imprint of their faces in the giant wall of plastic pins.
Kyle enjoyed this shovel. All in all, a great time. We'll have to figure out what to do to entertain them next.

3 comments:

Jamie Gibeau said...

We had a great time with you guys, too! Camryn asked as we pulled (or rather crashed the snowboard rack) out of the parking lot, "when can Evan and I go back and play there? I really like him"
Those pics are great - love the "face in pins"...I am very grateful to have you as our neighbors and now friends! Have a great weekend (if we don't see you since we are taking off to my folks).

Batman Forever said...

That place looks fun. I need to take the kids to someplace like that!

Anne Bennion said...

Mandi and I are going on Monday. Geoff is so excited to go to a Museum!!! Unfortunately, I think he expects there to be dinosaur bones at it and I don't know how to let him down easily!