Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag...I'm it again

Okay, I've done this twice now, but this one is different from the others, so here we go again.

10 YEARS AGO: I was finishing up my junior year of high school. Brandon and I had been dating for a year and a half (I know, totally against the rules), and I was getting ready for fastpitch season to start. Not too terribly exciting. I was really sick this year of high school too. I had wrist surgery, mono, pink-eye (at the same time as mono), and weird chest pains. It made for a long year.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
1. Ironing
2. Weed the backyard sometime when it isn't rainy, and decide what flowers to plant this year
3. Catch up on my scrapbooking, which will forever be on my to-do list I think
4. Clean the windows and mirrors
5. Figure out what we are going to do for entertainment the next 3 days while Brandon is sleeping all day

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Candy-not too often though
2. Wheat Thins
3. Cheddar Cheese rice cakes
4. otter pops
5. Fruit Snacks

5 Places I've Lived:
1. Bremerton, WA
2. Lacey, WA
3. Olympia, WA
4. Germany
5. Provo, UT

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE:
Hmmmm.....Probably move into a little bigger house, decorate everything the way I want it, and go on a few vacations (Disney World, Yellowstone, Europe).

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Grocery Bagger at Albertsons
2. Painter for the school district
3. Calculus paper grader at BYU
4. Donut decorator
5. Math Teacher (aka babysitter of kids who hate math)

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I learned how to play the organ when I was in high school (don't tell anyone)
2. I love going through things (closets, bedrooms, the garage) and throwing things out or taking them to Goodwill
3. I do our taxes every year, by hand...no turbo tax (although I did figure out how to check it on turbo tax and I always get what they do)
4. I've gone to the Spaghetti Factory for my birthday for all but one of the past 15 years
5. I don't like reading, although I joined a book club to try to encourage me to read and I'm starting to like it a bit more

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED: Jamie-your new to the blogger world so you haven't had to do this yet

No comments: